Centre for Translational Atomaterials (CTAM) is a new state-of-the-art research centre dedicated to pursuing excellence and impact through world-leading research in the field of materials science. Centre Director Professor Baohua Jia and Deputy Director Associate Professor Chenghua Sun, together with the Program Leaders Professor Xiaodong Huang, Professor Alan Lau, Professor Paul Stoddart, Professor Feng Wang and Deputy Program Leader Dr Rosalie Hocking, aim to develop the new centre as a world-leader in innovative and emergent materials, with strong ties to fundamental science and industrial applications. The centre will directly contribute to the development of new generation atomic materials and technologies, which have the potential to create new industries and businesses in Australia, and worldwide.
IMPORTANT DATES | ICNASA 2019
- Abstract Submission Opens>> 01 Feb 2019
- Abstract Submission Closes>> 20 June 2019
- Acceptance Notification>> One week within submission
- Registration Opens>> 15 Mar 2019
- Early Bird & Author Registration>> 15 Jun 2019
04 - 06 July 2019