SEAM is seeking Research Assistants (RAs) for their Melbourne and Adelaide based universities.
These RAs could be 3rd year students exploring a research experience or graduated 4th year students contemplating higher degree studies. These are paid positions. Visit the SEAM website and the SEAM projects page to determine your suitability concerning the capabilities that you can bring to SEAM projects.
These positions will be available at the following locations:
- Swinburne University of Technology (Hawthorn campus, Melbourne)
- RMIT University (CBD campus, Melbourne)
- University of South Australia (Mawson Lakes campus, Adelaide)
Submit your application to Ms Vesna Stefanovski via email@example.com.
- Email subject title: SEAM Internships
- Include your CV and latest academic transcripts as a 1-PDF file.
- There is no closing date; however, there are limited RA positions available.